You are running an amazing business and you have adoring fans. At the same time, you are committed to continuing to take your business to the next level and figure out what’s next for you.
– You may be struggling to stay out the day-to-day work that needs to get done.
– You may not be holding yourself accountable to strategically moving swiftly toward your goals or next big idea.
But, you are serious about becoming the next version of yourself. You know you need to create your next level of energy and love in this business. You want to build on your foundation with strategy and consistent follow-through to produce sustainable results and significant business evolution. And you want guidance in order to focus and work ON your dreams so you can level up with joy and commitment.
What’s awesome is that you are using the proven business growth system–the Brand Strong Model. At the same time, you get that 1) building and maintaining this system takes more than just intellectually understanding the concepts, and that 2) new business success and goals cannot be reached simply because you have created a Brand Strong Model.
It takes applying what you’ve learned, and gaining deeper and deeper understanding in order to truly leverage this powerful tool and holistic approach to personal and professional growth.
And you are not alone. Though sometimes you feel like it as you work so hard every day, respond to immediate needs, deal with fires, and sometimes feel afraid to let any of it go because you don’t know who will take charge in the way you want.
That’s where the Brand Strong Mastermind comes in.
The way you respond in a group experience, and to the natural, no-pressure accountability that occurs within a group, can create the motivation and determination to get far beyond where you might get on your own, no matter what changes you are seeking. Working within a community of like-minded, dedicated entrepreneurs includes a healthy dose of motivation to do the big-picture work and to complete your goals, and it helps transform typically unnoticed wins into major celebrations and even more confidence.
Starting April 2020, for 12 months, I will be working with a select group of Brand Strong graduate businesses to offer the coaching, community, and accountability needed to take each business and owner’s leadership to the next level.
Throughout the year, within the group environment, you will:
- Set and share your big, results-oriented goals.
- Be guided to work with the Brand Strong methodologies: productively and being mindful of staying out of your own way and creating the productive emotions that will propel you forward.
- Report on your progress, including your awesome wins and failures, and have a place to bring all of your questions.
- Get business and leadership coaching from Nina, and learn just as much from watching others get coached.
- Receive input about some of your biggest business issues from the whole group of successful creative business owners, and
- Have small, steady doses of relevant training, delivered right when you need it, based on what’s coming up in real-time for the group.
This Brand Strong Mentor Mastermind is designed to support major individual and business growth using the benefits of the entire Brand Strong approach, laser coaching, and group experience combined.
Because every person’s participation in the program will affect the rest, program requirements have been designed to make sure that each business owner understands their role in their own success, is truly committed to their own growth, and is supportive of the success of every other member of the group.
Through a commitment to both 1) showing up engaged and motivated for Mastermind meetings and 2) taking massive action between group meetings, each business owner will set its own relevant goals, identify quarterly themes, break themes into two-week achievable steps, and create win after win, all year long.
Each person and business will also gain skills, strategy, and inspiration through monthly individual coaching and in between support.
Throughout the year, we will also stay connected in a private online community. This will be a place to ask questions, share resources, celebrate wins, and give and get support between meetings and throughout the program.