You are excited and proud about your company’s success and at the same time, you are experiencing one or more of the following.
Some individuals or teams:
- Are not taking full ownership of their responsibilities
- Are not productive in all areas of their job
- Are not collaborating as effectively as needed
- Are not delegating or empowering others to learn
- Are not taking initiative to grow themselves professionally
- Are not self-aware or interested in growing
- Are stuck in patterns of unproductive attitudes, behaviors, or communication styles
This is not your fault. It’s typical in small businesses, and at a certain point, it becomes one of the biggest reasons you’re not growing even more…as well as your biggest opportunity to get to whatever you want next.
The good news is that I will teach you a system for 1) hiring the best matches for your company, 2) training them on what they really need to know, and 3) supporting each person with effective structures and skills throughout their employment.
Using your new system and skills will evolve your work environment to where everyone is taking more ownership over their role, solving problems more effectively, collaborating better, and actively committed to their own professional growth.
With a clear roadmap and processes, each member of your team will know how to perform at a high level, both technically and attitudinally. You will be able to respond with skill and confidence when individuals don’t meet the mark.
What is business culture anyhow? The typical habits, the norms, in terms of the way your team members think, feel, act, and work every day. You need a thriving company culture to drive your impact and profits even further and to take on new projects and directions.
Your teams are made up of great people doing great work, but it’s time to solve these existing staff challenges and create a highly productive work culture. You will not believe the difference in how you and everyone feels each day. Less stress and more fulfillment from the top of the organization down to the front line team members,
With commitment and effort from the top down, your staff will be happier and more effective. When you model your expectations and cultivate this kind of environment, your business will flourish in surprising, new ways.
During the Managing Culture program, owners and managers will gain critical new leadership skills and implement an authentic and productive company culture upgrade. With each new training module and Nina’s support, you’ll gain more understanding of the path to scaling your culture, and more proficiency with the process, while you feel good about the new work life you are creating for everyone, including yourself.
Nina will give you done-for-you resources and guide you to personalize these supporting documents for your unique business. This will help you streamline your hiring, training, and supervision processes and give you the confidence you crave, knowing that you are leveraging these critical parts of management. As you practice and learn these new skills, you’ll get real-time coaching and support.
The program will culminate in the development of the philosophy, systems, and leadership capacity to support your ideal culture.
Over the course of twelve months*:
- We will create company-wide attitude and behavior Cultural Standards.
- Your leadership team (all people managers) will understand and implement a cohesive system for hiring, training, and supervising every employee on your team.
- You will have created and implemented a supervision structure that will allow you to support high-quality performance and make promotion decisions and/or decisions to let people go with more consistency.
- You will have a streamlined hiring process and templates, and you will develop the skills to find and select candidates who will most likely be aligned with your culture.
- You will create general onboarding practices for all new hires and have a model to create more specific training for any role in the company.
- Your current staff will be invited to evolve your company culture together and will be trained on your new performance standards, as well as on your new staff supervision and support systems. They will understand how this evolved culture will benefit not only the company and your customers, but each of them personally and professionally as well.
- Your managers will have tried and true supervision skills.
- You will have a cohesive approach and systems for maintaining the work and team culture you desire.
* Exact results depend on the learning and growth capacities, commitment, and follow-through of your entire leadership team, managers, and staff.