You are excited and proud about your company’s success and at the same time, you have some individuals and teams who are not taking enough ownership. They aren’t organized in all areas of their role in the company or collaborating as effectively as you want.
The reason is that you don’t have a built in system for hiring the precise people you need and supporting them in a way that creates higher-level productivity, teamwork, results, and growth from each person…let alone yourself.
Your teams are doing great work but it’s time to solve existing staff challenges and scale your culture.
You need a thriving company culture to drive your impact and profits even further.
With a clear roadmap and the processes to create that type of culture, each member of your team will know how to perform at a high level, both technically and attitudinally. You will be able to respond with skill and confidence when individuals don’t meet the mark.
With commitment and effort from the top down, your staff will be happier, more collaborative, and more effective. When you model your expectations and cultivate this kind of environment, your business will flourish in surprising, new ways.
During the Managing Culture program, leaders will gain critical new leadership skills and implement an authentic and productive company culture upgrade. With each new training module and Nina’s support, you’ll gain more understanding of the path to scaling your culture, and more proficiency with the process, while you feel good about the new work life you are creating for everyone.
Nina will give you done-for-you resources and guide you to personalize these supporting documents for your business. This will help you streamline your hiring, training, and supervision processes and give you the confidence you crave, knowing that you are leveraging these critical parts of management. As you practice and learn these new skills, you’ll get real-time coaching and support.
The program will culminate in the development of the philosophy, systems, and leadership capacity to support your ideal culture.
Over the course of twelve months*:
- We will create company-wide attitude and behavioral Cultural Standards.
- Your leadership team (all people managers) will understand and implement a cohesive system for hiring, training, and supervising.
- You will have created and implemented a supervision structure that will allow you to support high-quality performance and make promotion decisions and/or decisions to let people go with more consistency.
- You will have a streamlined hiring process and templates, and you will develop the skills to find and select candidates who will most likely be aligned with your culture.
- You will create general onboarding practices for all new hires and have a model to create more specific training for any role in the company.
- Your current staff will be invited to evolve your company culture together and will be trained on your new performance standards, as well as on your new staff supervision and support systems.
- Your managers will have tried and true supervision skills.
- You will have a cohesive approach and systems for maintaining the work and team culture you desire.
* Exact results depend on the learning and growth capacities, commitment, and follow-through of your entire leadership team, managers, and staff.