You are excited and proud about your company’s success and at the same time, you know need a stronger work culture to drive your impact and profits even further. You have some individuals or teams who are not taking enough ownership, some people with unproductive attitudes, and most people are not collaborating as effectively as is needed. Many individuals are doing great work, but you know it’s time to solve existing staff challenges and scale your culture to create significantly more success and impact.
What’s awesome is that you found your way to a smart, proven system for scaling your team’s capacity–Managing Culture. And at the same time, you get that 1) success cannot be accomplished simply by learning the system, and 2) building and maintaining this system takes more than just intellectually understanding the concepts.
It takes applying what you’ve learned, and in the process, gaining deeper understanding in order to truly leverage each of the powerful tools you learned. You want to build on your foundation with consistent practice and a feedback loop in order to truly grow the skills you are excited to develop. You know that this is how produce sustainable results and significantly scale your culture.
What’s more, you are not alone. But sometimes you feel like it as you work so hard every day, respond to immediate needs, deal with fires, and feel afraid to let any of it go because you feel you do it best.
That’s where the Managing Culture Mastermind comes in.
The way you respond to a group experience can create the motivation and determination to get far beyond where you might get on your own. Working within a community includes a healthy dose of fun pressure to stick to your culture evolution goals and transform your typically unnoticed wins into group celebrations and added pride and confidence.
Starting in May 2019, for 10 months, I will be working with a select group of Managing Culture graduate businesses to offer the coaching, community, and accountability needed to take each business, owner, and manager’s leadership to the next level.
Throughout the Mastermind, you will:
- Set and share goals for completing your hiring and training documents and systems
- Apply the supervision structure and work to grow as a leader
- Report on progress and bring real hiring, training, and supervision issues to group meetings to get support
- Get real-time coaching from Nina within the group environment
- Receive input from the group about what’s working and what’s not working
- Have small, steady doses of relevant micro–training delivered right when you need it, based on what comes up in the group.
Over the course of 10 months*:
- Your participating leadership team will understand and implement a cohesive system for hiring, training, and supervising.
- You will have a streamlined hiring process and templates, and you will develop the skills to find and select candidates who will most likely be aligned with your culture.
- You will create a general onboarding plan for all new hires and specific training plans for key roles in your organization, and have a model to create specific training for any role in the company.
- You will have created and implemented a supervision structure that will allow you to support high-quality performance, inspire ongoing professional growth, and make promotion decisions–and/or decisions to let people go–with more consistency.
- Your participating leadership team will have tried and true supervision skills.
- You will apply the holistic approach and systems for maintaining the work and team culture you desire.
*Note: Exact results depend on your learning and growth capacity, commitment to, and follow-through on all parts of the Managing Culture system.
This Managing Culture Mastermind is designed to support massive culture evolution using the benefits of coaching and group experience combined.
Because every person’s participation in the program will affect the rest, program requirements have been designed to make sure that each participant understands their role in their own success as well as the success of every other group member.
Through a commitment to both 1) showing up ready and engaged for Managing Culture Mastermind meetings and 2) taking massive action between group meetings, each business will set its own relevant goals and incrementally evolve their work culture all year long.
We will also stay connected through an online, private community space. This will be a place to ask questions, share resources, celebrate wins, and give and get support throughout the entire program.