Executives: C-Level and High Potentials
You’re a Leader/Supervisor/Something in a Company and you want to:
- Take your career, reputation, and entire company to the next level.
- Lead and inspire.
- Create the kind of culture that feels like family (the functional kind)…
- Where co-workers trust each other and trust you.
- Where they’re motivated to do the best work of their lives.
- Attract talented people in your industry–and keep them.
- Be a productivity machine; NOT rushing around, but doing more of what you’re great at and spending less time spinning your wheels or putting out fires.
You want to feel proud about all of it. Because why shouldn’t you?
Let’s get you there.
Some of the ways I can help you:
- 1. Get clear on your values, big vision, and goals, then help you lay out a route to reach them.
- 2. Pinpoint what’s gumming up the works, and help transform that person, or group, or thing, into prime players and assets.
- 3. Spot sticking points you’re probably overlooking and turn those into a valuable edge.
- 4. Target ways you can communicate even better, so your team rallies around you, supports your vision, and stays motivated.
- 5. Streamline your workflow to find those “extra” hours in the day you’ve been dreaming of.
- 6. Coach you to supervise in a way that’s powerful without feeling confrontational.